Y Combinator Summer 2018 Funding Cycle

Y Combinator Summer 2018 Funding Cycle 

Applications are due on March 24th

Click Here to Apply!

Who?: Y Combinator Summer 2018 Funding Cycle
What?: Applications deadline
When?: March 24th
Where?: The accepted applicants will have to move to the SF Bay Area
Why?: To make your startup dream into reality

For those of you who are unaware of the processes to get funded for your startup, I hope this announcement will get to you. One way to get your company in front of investors is by applying for Y Combinator's Funding Cycle.  Y Combinator has backed various successful startups like, Airbnb, Heroku, Chariot, and Dropbox. They are a group of extremely open-minded and passionate investors who truly want to give a chance to those who may not have the access or knowledge on how to obtain funding.

I have submitted my startup, HairRobin (name change in the works) for this summer's Y Combinator funding cycle.
Please view my submission video to learn more about my startup!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annoying Things about Silicon Valley, CA

Lessons from Jay-Z and a Random Review I Read about the Book, 'Decoded'