The New York Intern Project 2012 | Affect Strategies, NYC

The New York Intern Project 2012 launches this Monday!!!

Last year, I was a contestant for  “The New York Intern Project, a competition to become a summer intern for a New York City Based PR company, Affect Strategies. Applying for this internship was not the conventional task of writing a cover letter, getting recommendations and submitting a resume... “ -Tiffany Lan, Girls In Tech Blog

The New York Intern Project 2012 will launch this Monday (3/26) on bit.ly/nyintern.  I can’t believe it’s been a year since my PR campaign in 2011. This contest taught me a lot about PR and Social Media outreach. To the folks out there looking for a unique opportunity to learn more about PR: Definitely enter this contest!

Affect Strategies FB site
My campaign last year
Post-contest press release

If any new contestants want to chat about my experience last year, email me at prtiffany.lan@gmail.com!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annoying Things about Silicon Valley, CA

Lessons from Jay-Z and a Random Review I Read about the Book, 'Decoded'