Google I/O is... [Conference Highlights via Picstitch]

Google I/O brings together thousands of developers for two days of deep technical content, focused on building the next generation of web, mobile, and enterprise applications with Google and open web technologies such as Android, Google Chrome, Google APIs, Google Web Toolkit, App Engine, and more.

Google I/O is... American.

Google is manufacturing the Nexus Q in the U.S. Go red, white, and blue! That explains the pricey $299 tag.



Google I/O is... Android Haven.

Has this conference transformed the Avid Apple User into robots? Almost there, not quite. Although, I wouldn't mind an Android Pillow Pet!!!




Google I/O is...Schwag.
*Photos coming soon!

Google I/O is Google+ Events -ful!
*Photos coming soon!

Google I/O is... a UX playground.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annoying Things about Silicon Valley, CA

Lessons from Jay-Z and a Random Review I Read about the Book, 'Decoded'